Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I 'Heart' Trees

I love the colors of fall. Not that we see a lot of them in the true sense here in South Florida, but they're some of my favorites. So when I grabbed this little tree stamp from the dollar bin at Michaels I knew I wanted to use it for a card. This time it's for Card Positioning sketch 140.
 
 
For real, the stamp was a dollar. The sentiment stamp? A dollar too, but it came with three otherstamps. Such a deal! To make the trees multi-colored, I inked them in Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise and then dabbed a little of their Melon Berry ink over that before stamping. Quick and easy way to get detail on a solid stamp.I smudged a little chalk at the bottom to 'ground' the trees. Terrible pun huh?

Thanks for looking - 'she shouldas' always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. You certainly got your money's worth! this is a fun stamp, and I love the way you inked it up! It looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete